Estate Planning Elder Care Planning Estate Administration Special Needs Planning Business Planning Blog
Welcome to HighPoint Law Offices, a unique Estate Planning practice serving Bucks, Montgomery, Lehigh, Northampton and Monroe Counties. We are dedicated to serving the legal needs of local families seeking the advice of expert, friendly counselors capable of transforming complex situations into simple, strong, legal solutions. Our Estate Planning practice excels in serving and supporting small businesses, veterans, those with special needs, clients who are planning their estates for the future, and clients who are responding to an Elder Care crisis situation.
What makes us different from other lawyers?
Founding Attorney Peter J. Gilbert's unique background in pastoral ministry sets the tone for a law firm that is rooted in respect for the client, and one that serves and supports its clients by appreciating their goals, values, and passion for life's important matters.
"Our unique LifePlan ApproachTM is based on what we passionately believe are the essential ingredients for an estate plan that will work the way you want," says Attorney Gilbert. That means:
- Great Counseling - Our counsellors speak English with you, not legalese, and we begin each client relationship first by listening to your unique story. We may be the experts in Estate Planning, but YOU are the expert on your life.
- Thorough, Practical Support - Too often we see paint-by-number documents that are little more than cut-and-paste exercises in legal word processing. Unfortunately, these documents often fail to perform the way the client intends because the law firm preparing them does not complete the detail work of, for example, contacting your financial institutions to ensure that your assets are properly aligned with your new legal document. Other law firms leave this work to be done by the client, who may or may not fulfill that duty to the letter of the law. Why take that risk? At HighPoint Law Offices, our Asset Coordination benefit means that we take care of ALL the details for you, ensuring that your assets are properly aligned with your new legal documents. We take the time to complete all the necessary phone calls, emails and confirmation letters so that your legal documents actually work the way they are supposed to work. HighPoint Law delivers more than just official-looking documents, we deliver results.
- Keeping up with the Speed of Life - Even the best Estate Plans can get stale over time, like a loaf of bread, and fail to perform as intended. Plans that are out-of-date are at risk for accidentally disinheriting loved ones you had hoped to protect! Our optional, money-saving Ace AdvantageTM membership program helps keep your plan fresh and current with regular reviews and optional family meetings and educational workshops.
- Access and Control - Enjoy top-notch security and access to your important documents with DocuBank, our online legal vault offering SAFE, immediate access to Healthcare Directives & Emergency Medical Information — anywhere, anytime, 24/7/365.
- Unsurpassed Value - We offer simple, up-front, flat fee pricing that allows everyone involved to focus on what matters most - your plan. Our clients really appreciate the freedom from worrying about whether the 'meter is running' during our time together, and that peace of mind opens up the kind of communication that contributes to a well-balanced, cost-effective, and expertly crafted plan that everyone feels good about.
Planning with HighPoint Law Offices will give you access, control and confidence about your family's future well-being. Stop by one of our free workshops to learn more, or call our office directly at 215-997-9773. We look forward to hearing from you!