Time and money are valuable - they are the capital we put into our businesses, and the rewards a successful enterprise gives us. Business owners and their families like to reduce unneeded risks, so the "what ifs" don't create costly chaos. Our business owner clients educate us about their situation, and we educate them about how to reduce risks and expand opportunities.
You may want to ask about Your Corporate Counsel Advantage™. The purpose of this program is to help you grow your business, not your legal bills. It is designed to enable you to protect and grow your business, while controlling your costs. It includes:
The Annual Corporate Protection Maximizer™
- Ensure your corporation is being used properly to protect your assets.
- Identify any hidden time bombs in your past corporate minutes, by-laws and actions.
- We provide ongoing corporate maintenance, annual minutes, required filings, by-laws, and corporate resolutions.
The One Quick Question Solution™
- Reduce your legal fees by not being "nickeled and dimed" for asking one quick question. No more hourly bills for a "five minute call."
- Our team is committed to a 24 hour turnaround on legal questions or e-mails to answer the "one quick question" when it arises in your day-to-day business.
The Controlled Fee Promise™
Your annual fee will typically cover the legal work you need throughout the year. If not, we make two promises:
- All of our clients receive a 20% reduction in legal fees for all additional legal work needed to support your business.
- The Your CorporateCounsel™ Toolbox provides capped flat fees on certain legal strategies, tools, and processes that may be necessary to support your business.
The One Year Focus Advantage™
Once a year, in an intense, focused brainstorming session, you strategize with your CPA, financial advisor, and attorney on key issues that help you grow your business. Our existing clients report that The One Year Focus Advantage™ is their favorite part of the program. During this session you will:
- Measure your progress in the past year
- Strategize on how to overcome your biggest dangers, frustrations and roadblocks to grow your business
- Explore ways to maximize your current greatest opportunities
- Find ways to leverage your strengthsBenefit from the leverage, wisdom and experience of your professional team
- Create a One Year Focus Advantage™ action plan